A CANINE GEM [email protected] – www.acaninegem.com
• Dogs name – BUGSY
• Breed-AUSTRALIAN SHEPHARD
• Age-6 YR
• Size-MED 30 LBS
• Spayed or neutered-YES
• Good with other dogs-YES
OUR WRITE UP
OH SO VERY HANDSOME!!! HE HAS A MATCHING PERSONALITY. HE IS JUST A DREAM. YOU WILL LOVE HIM.
THE ABOVE DOG WAS JUST RESCUED FROM A VERY LARGE BREEDER THAT HAS CLOSED. THESE DOGS HAVE NOT BEEN HOUSE DOGS AND HAVE LIVED IN A KENNEL ENVIRONMENT. THEY ARE MOST LIKELY NOT HOUSE TRAINED, BUT WITH A LITTLE TIME, LOVE AND PATIENCE …THEY WILL BE. WE HAVE TAKEN MANY DOGS FROM THIS BREEDER WHILE SHE HAS BEEN SHUTTING DOWN AND EVERYONE IS TOTALLY SMITTEN WITH THEIR RESCUED POOCH. WE RECOMMEND CRATE TRAINING. AS THESE DOGS ARE USED TO FARM LIVING WITH LOTS OF LAND TO RUN, WE DO NOT THINK MANY OF THEM WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR CITY AND/OR APARTMENT LIVING.
PROGRAM FEE: $1200
THIS FEE IS VITAL TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR PRORAM. IT DOES NOT ONLY COVER THE FEES OF THE CANINE GEM THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BUT ALSO HELPS DEFRAY THE COSTS OF OTHER CANINE GEMS WHERE THEIR FEES EXCEED THEIR PROGRAM FEE AS WE TAKE IN ALL BREEDS, AGES, AND SPECIAL NEEDS.
• What’s included:
o vetting including vaccines and deworming, SPAYING/NEUTERING, HEARTWORM TEST
o boarding fees including food(on average $10/day per canine)
o health certificate issued by a licensed Veterinarian
o transportation fee to Vermont
OUR PROCESS FOR ADOPTING:
• go to our website, www.acaninegem.com and fill out our application
• we do adoptions by appointment ONLY
• we try to respond to submitted applications within 4 business hours of receiving it
• we do same day adoptions… if you are approved to come and meet a dog, you are approved to adopt
• we do not hold dogs
• our postings are updated daily…if the posting is visible the dog is available
• we do adopt to Canadians WHEN THE BORDER IS OPEN
• we do adopt to families that do not reside in Vermont
• our fees our nonnegotiable and are in US dollars
• we do not travel
• THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ADOPTING A CANINE…THEY ARE ALL GEMS!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ADOPTING A RESCUED CANINE AND WANTING TO MAKE THEM PART OF YOUR FAMILY.