A CANINE GEM [email protected] – www.acaninegem.com
• Dogs name – SPREE
• Breed- AUSSIE
• Age-4 YRS
• Size-18 LBS
• Spayed or neutered-YES
OUR WRITE UP
THIS GIRL HAS HAD 2 LITTERS…BUT NO MORE WE HAVE TOLD HER. SHE IS SPAYED AND WILL LIVE THE LIFE OF RILEY. SHE CAN BE A BIT BOSSY WITH OTHER DOGS, IS VERY SMART, AND SO VERY FRIENDLY. SHE WOULD BE A GREAT DOG FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD THIS BREED AND/OR IS ACTIVE AND CAN GO ON WALKS DAILY WITH HER. SHE IS NOT HYPER BUT ACTIVITY WOULD BE GREAT FOR HER.
THIS DOG IS ONE OF THE DOGS THAT WE HAVE RESCUED FROM MISSOURI. THEY HAVE LIVED ON A FARM WITH OVER 300 DOGS. THEY ARE SO NEEDING LOVE, PATIENCE AND TIME TO ADJUST TO A HOME LIFE. IF YOUR ARE EXPERIENCED WITH THIS BREED, YOU WILL KNOW HOW SMART THEY ARE. YES THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.
PROGRAM FEE: $1200
THIS FEE IS VITAL TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR PROGRAM. IT DOES NOT ONLY COVER THE FEES OF THE CANINE GEM THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BUT ALSO HELPS DEFRAY THE COSTS OF OTHER CANINE GEMS WHERE THEIR FEES EXCEED THEIR PROGRAM FEE AS WE TAKE IN ALL BREEDS, AGES, AND SPECIAL NEEDS.
• What’s included:
o vetting including RABIES, DHPP, HW TEST NEGATIVE, SPAYED/NEUTERED, DEWORMED, NEXGUARD (FOR FLEAS/TICK PREVENTION)
o health certificate issued by a licensed Veterinarian in Missouri
o transportation costs from Missouri to Vermont
OUR PROCESS FOR ADOPTING:
• go to our website, www.acaninegem.com and fill out our application
• we do adoptions by appointment ONLY
• we try to respond to submitted applications within 4 business hours of receiving it
• we do same day adoptions… if you are approved to come and meet a dog, you are approved to adopt
• we do not hold dogs
• our postings are updated daily…if the posting is visible the dog is available
• we do adopt to Canadians WHEN THE BORDER IS OPEN
• we do adopt to families that do not reside in Vermont
• our fees our nonnegotiable and are in US dollars
• we do not travel
• THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ADOPTING A CANINE…THEY ARE ALL GEMS!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ADOPTING A RESCUED CANINE AND WANTING TO MAKE THEM PART OF YOUR FAMILY.